Segmenting the traffic that’s coming to your site by geolocation is a powerful way to introduce and convert more from your Justuno offers.
By geo-targeting your traffic, you automatically provide a heightened and more personal online shopping experience when the visitor sees messaging tailored to their location.
And we all know a good shopping UX is key to conversion!
Let’s look at a couple of use cases for implementing geo-targeted marketing practices...
Show Targeted Offers or Messaging to A Specific Country
If you’re receiving traffic from different countries, it’s in your best interest to cater offers and messaging to that particular geo-location. This is going to provide a more seamless experience for visitors and can result an increase in conversion rates. Here are a few common use cases for targeting visitors by country:
- Present different shipping options and offers based on the visitor’s country
- Present unique copy, imagery, and offerings based on the visitor’s country
- Present messaging in native language based on the visitor’s country
Here’s how to show a targeted offer or message to specific countries (hint: very popular for Free Shipping):
How to Show Targeted Offers or Messaging to Specific States & Zip Codes
There are many effective use cases for segmenting your traffic by state and even zip code. Here are a few:
- Show targeted offers to visitors in a specific city/state
- Show specific messaging for a popup shop happening in a specific area
- Offer an in-store discount to website visitors (can help clear inventory in a physical location and/or drive more foot traffic)
Here’s how you can use Justuno to geo-target by state and/or zip code:
See It In Action
Earlier this year, we posted a case study about how Shopify Plus & Justuno client, Ridge Wallet, used a geo-targeted, simple Unobar to display a Free Shipping offer.
Set Up Your Own Geo-targeted Offer or Message
If you have questions about setting one of these promos up, contact your dedicated Justuno rep (linked up in your Dashboard).